Terms And Conditions12
The following terms and expressions shall when used in this Agreement have the following meanings:
- Shop – the online Shop – shop.chylak.com
- Goods – All products offered for sale in the Shop
- Customer – the person purchasing the Goods from the Shop
- Regulations – these regulations;
- Sales Contract – a contract entered into by the Customer with Store; Act of March 2d 2000, On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, shall apply to this Contract.
§2 General Information
- By using the store the Customer states that he/she accepts the Regulations.
- Information on the Goods in the Shop including descriptions and prices of Goods, are an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a sales agreement, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of these Regulations.
- Presentations and photos of the Goods offered are exemplary.
- The Customer has access to information about the characteristics of the Goods, their prices, the materials from which they are made, etc.
- The Customer is obliged to:
- Use of the content on the site Shop for private use only;
- Use the Store in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Polish and the provisions of these Regulations
By filling out a form on the website of the Store, the Customer can subscribe to the newsletter, through which the Customer agrees to:
- Receiving information from the Shop within the meaning of Art. 10 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services
- Collection and processing of personal data by the shop for marketing purposes in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data,
- The Shop, as administrator of all specified by the customer personal data, ensures their protection in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- You may cancel the newsletter service at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each of the e-mail messages.
§4 Sale Agreement
- The sales agreement is concluded between the the Store and the Customer.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders placed on working days will be processed on the first working day after the date on which the sale was concluded.
- The Customer shall provide all the necessary address details for the Sales Agreement to be successfully concluded.
- In order to place an order the Customer has to choose a product, select is variant and quantity, and add them to the Bag, by using an appropriate button.
- The Customer can place an order by clicking on the “Confirm order” button on the checkout page. After placing an order, the Customer will receive an order confirmation via email. This message is a confirmation, that the Customer offers to purchase the specified Goods from the Shop.
- The customer has the right to cancel the order before receiving a confirmation from the Store of the order being shipped. For this purpose, the Customer should immediately contact the Store via email.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order when the Customer provides false information, or the payment is not authorizated by the selected electronic payment system: transferuj.pl or PayPal, or payment has not been finalized within two work days of placing the order.
- The deliver times, indicated when ordering, are the most likely period during which the contract is executed. The Goods are delivered to the selected deliver address by shipping companies: UPS or FedEx. Charges for the delivery are quoted during the checkout process. Expected delivery time is 1 working day from the day after posting, for domestic orders. The maximum term of the contract should not exceed 30 days from the date of conclusion of the Sale. The Goods will be dispatched after the Shop receives the Payment from the Customer via the selected payment system.
- Upon receiving the delivery the Customer should carefully check the contents of the shipment, the state of the outer packaging and condition of the Goods ordered. In case of noticing any damage the Customer should prepare a damage report with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
§6 sale, prices, payments
- The Prices of the Goods indicated on the website will be binding for both parties from the receipt of the confirmation of the Order. The Prices will not change regardless of the changes in the Shop, that occur after the Customer receives the Order Confirmation. All prices are gross prices. In the Polish version of the Shop, the prices are quoted in Polish Zloty and the English version – in Euro. The Customer has the option to change the currency by changing the language version.
- The Customer can select the payment method. Shop allows you to make electronic payments with transferuj.pl [only for orders in Polish Zloty] or PayPal.
- The Shop reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods available in the store, introduce new Goods, conduct and cancel promotions or make other changes in accordance with the Civil Code and other applicable laws. These changes will not violate the rights of Customer who have entered into a contract of sale of the Goods offered in the store before the above listed changes.
- If the Goods purchased by the Customer are discounted within 14 days of the conclusion of the sale, the Customer is entitled to a reimbursement of the difference between the price paid by the Customer and the discounted price. Reimbursement will be made at the customer’s bank account used during the execution of a transaction, or credit card used for the payment. In order to receive a refund the Customer should send an e-mail top firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the information about the transaction, including: the name of the customer, the name and price of the goods ordered, the date of the receipt of the order.
§7 Warranty, Returns and complaints
- The Shop is liable to the Client according to the of Art. 221 of the Civil Code Goods purchased for non-compliance for the Goods purchased.
All goods offered in the store are new. Photos of the Goods are exemplary, since most goods are hand made, and on of a kind. Therefore slight differences may occur in the appearance of products. Goods made to order, or according to customer specifications can not be exchanged and returned.
- Good purchased from the Shop can be returned, if the do not comply with the Contract of Sale. In order to request a Return, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com. We will send you a Return form, which should be sent to use together with the Goods, to the address specified in the Return form. The Customer will receive information about the status of the Return request within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Goods by the store. After an approval the Shop will send you a full-fledged product (repaired or new) within 14 days, and if that is not possible (eg. the product is out of stock), the Shop will reimburse the full price paid for the Goods.
- If the Goods are damaged during transport to the Customer, the Customer is obliged to prepare a damage report, together with the courier, as stated in §5.2. The damage report will serve as a basis for the Return request.
The Customer has the right to return the Goods for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the Goods. In order to do so, the customer should request a Return form, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the Goods to the Store within 14 days of receipt of the Goods (with the original tags included, unused and clean, odorless). An reimbursement will be sent to the Customer’s account within a maximum of 14 days from the date of the receipt of the Goods by the Store. If payment was made using a credit card, the refund will be made to the same card.
- The shop has the right to refuse to accept the Return, if the return was made after the allowed time, or the Goods were in some way deficient.
- We do not accept the Goods returned by COD.
- Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Shop in order to process the Customer’s orders, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the Store. The Store will also have access to personal data of Customers from transferuj.pl or PayPal. The processing of data will happen in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997, On the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002, on electronic services.
- The Customer’s personal data is protected by the Shop against unauthorized disclosure, destruction or unauthorized modification by the use of appropriate technical and organizational security.
- to create statistics that help us to understand how Customers use the Shop, which allows us to improve the content and functionality
- determine a user profile in order to display tailored ads, in particular with the Google services.
§9 Final Provisions
- “Zofia Chylak” is the sole administrator of the Shop, registered in Warsaw, ul. Łomiańska 29, 01-685, EU VAT number PL 118 159 70 53.
- The acceptance of these Regulations is required to purchase Goods offered by the Shop.
- The Regulations shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the substantive laws of Poland without giving effect to any choice of law rules and principles thereof.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Regulation or the breach, termination or invalidity hereof or thereof, which cannot be resolved between the parties by way of consultation and negotiation, shall be settled in court.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Rules at any time. Amendments to the Regulations may not infringe the rights acquired by the Customers using the Shop before.
- All photos, graphics, logos, publications and texts available in the Shop are protected by the Law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (OJ 1994 No. 24 pos. 83). Unauthorized copying, reproduction or distribution of any content posted on the Store is prohibited.